N I K O N D 7 0 0 0 .... Aku baru beli...Nikon telah mengeluarkan model DSLR format DX terbarunya, Nikon D7000. Dalam pengumuman di laman laman Nikon Malaysia, beberapa ciri-ciri terbaru jelas menarik.
2. Full HD video
3. 39 poin autofokus (boleh dilaras-turunkan ke 11 poin).
4. ISO 100 - 25600 (H2).
4. ISO 100 - 25600 (H2).
5. Enjin pemproses Expeed 2; Perisian editor View NX 2.
6. Pentaprisma kaca - (viewfinder frame: 100%; magnifying: 0.94 (equivalent)
7. Bateri EN-EL (1,050 shoots fully charge)
8. Body - compact & elegan (seperti D90). Tambahan aloi magnesium di atas/belakang. Berat: 690g.
Setakat ini, harga di Malaysia belum diumumkan. Bagaimanapun, berdasarkan harga pre-order di USA, dijangka kira-kira RM4500 (macam harga asal D90 masa dikeluarkan). Kit-lens disertakan kemungkinan besar Nikkor 18-105mm VR.Memang tak mengecewakan . Aku belipun memang dalam lingkungan harga tu.
Sesiapa yang belum ada DSLR, dan inginkan DSLR Nikon mid-range, inilah yang terbaik masa kini. Kalau kurang mampu, cilok cepat D90 (harga dah turun bawah RM3000) yang mungkin tidak disambung lagi selepas ini.
- 1. A new DX-format CMOS image sensor and new image-processing engine, EXPEED 2, both developed by Nikon, enable capture of high-definition images with superior image quality The D7000 is equipped with a new Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor and a new image-processing engine, EXPEED 2. The camera offers an effective pixel count of 16.2-million pixels and enables capture of high-definition images exhibiting superior image quality with extremely detailed rendering and rich tones with smooth gradations. With standard sensitivity range of ISO100 - 6400 and additional increases of up to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent), the camera offers improved capability in shooting under dim lighting in the evening or indoors, and also expands possibilities for expression with rapidly moving subjects. EXPEED 2 is Nikon's latest image-processing engine developed using the ideas, expertise and technologies in digital imaging that Nikon has cultivated over the years. EXPEED 2 enables faster image processing, a high level of noise reduction, better color reproduction characteristics, and reduced power consumption. 2. A compact, elegant body that offers both authenticity and flexibility A magnesium alloy has been adopted for the top and rear covers for increased durability in a size equivalent to that of the D90. All joints on the camera body have also been sealed to ensure a greater level of water and dust resistance. 3. A new 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor With 2,016 pixels, the new metering sensor developed for the D7000 offers twice the metering pixels as our previous high-end metering sensor. Prior to shooting, the 2,016-pixel RGB sensor acquires accurate information regarding the scene. That information is then reflected in autofocusing, automatic exposure, i-TTL balanced fill-flash, and auto white balance control for extremely faithful images. 4. A new 39-point AF system
- An AF sensor module with 39 effective focus points
Adoption of the new Multi-CAM4800DX autofocus sensor module enables certain acquisition and tracking of the intended subject with 39 focus points. Nine cross-type sensors at the most frequently used center of the frame allow for certain acquisition of the intended subject. In addition, the number of active focus points can also be limited to 11.
- Superior subject acquisition and tracking performance
Depending upon the scene or subject, the AF-area mode can be selected from Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking and Auto-area AF. Wide focus areas containing a large number of focus points work together to accurately acquire and track the subject.
- A glass pentaprism for viewfinder frame coverage of approximately 100% and magnification of approximately 0.94x
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 100 shots at approximately 6 fps, and a very precise and durable shutter unit that has passed testing for 150,000 cycles
- New U1 and U2 settings on the mode dial allow users to assign frequently used settings including ISO sensitivity and exposure compensation, for instant recall, by simply rotating the mode dial
- Live view function that can be smoothly enabled with the dedicated live view switch
- Double SD memory card slot that enable use of two SD memory cards (SDHC, SDXC also supported)
- The Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15, which enables capture of 1,050 shots, when fully charged
- Support for the new Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D11 (sold separately), which holds not only Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries EN-EL15, but also AA batteries
- Nikon's image browsing and editing software, ViewNX 2, supplied with purchase
|Type of Camera||Single-lens reflex digital camera|
|Effective Pixels||16.2 million|
|Image Sensor||Nikon DX format (23.6 x 15.6 mm) CMOS sensor|
|Image Size (Pixels)||4,928 x 3,264 [L], 3,696 × 2,448 [M], 2,464 × 1,632 [S]; D-movie:1920 x 1080 / 24p, 1280 x 720 / 30fps, 1280 x 720 / 25fps, 1280 x 720 / 24fps, 640 x 424 / 24fps|
|Sensitivity||ISO 100 to 6400 in steps of 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV, plus HI-0.3, HI-0.5, HI-0.7, HI-1, HI-2 (ISO 25600)|
|File Format||NEF (12 or 14-bit lossless compressed or compressed RAW), JPEG (Baseline-compliant); MOV movie (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC compression format with Linear PCM sound; Stero sound with external microphone)|
|Storage Media||SD memory card (SDHC and SDXC compliant)|
|Shooting Modes||1) Single frame shooting [S] mode, 2) Continuous low shooting [CL] mode: 1-5 fps, 3) Continuous high shooting [CH] mode: 6 fps, 4) Quiet shutter-release[Q], 5) Self-timer mode, 6)Remote Control 7) Mirror-up mode|
|White Balance||Auto (TTL white-balance with main image sensor and 2016-pixel RGB sensor), Incandescent, Fluorescent, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Cloudy, Shade, preset manua, choose color temperature|
|LCD Monitor||3.0", 921,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD, allows up to 170-degree viewing angle, 100% frame coverage, and brightness adjustment|
|Playback Function||1) Full-frame, 2) Movie Playback, 3) Thumbnail (4/9/72, calendar) playback, 4) playback zoom, 5) Faces detected during zoom, 6)Slide show 7)Histogram display 8)Highlights, 9) Auto image rotation, 10) Image comment|
|Delete Function||Single image, Selected images, images taken on a selected date, All images (except protected images)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 (High-speed), Video output, HDMI output (Type C mini-pin connector),Accessory terminal, Stereo mini-pin audio input|
|Picture Angle (in 35mm  format equivalent)||Approx. 1.5x lens focal length|
|Viewfinder||Fixed eye-level pentaprism; built-in diopter adjustment (-3 to +1.0 m-¹)|
|Focusing Screen||Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark II screen with AF area brackets|
|Viewfinder Frame Coverage/Magnification (with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1)||Approx. 100%/ Approx. 0.94x|
|Autofocus||TTL phase detection, 39 focus points (9 cross-sensors) by Nikon Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus module; Detection range: -1 to +19 EV (ISO 100 at 20°C/68°F)|
|Focus Modes||1) Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous servo AF (AF-C); Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A), predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status 2) Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used|
|Exposure Metering System||1) 3D color matrix metering Ⅱ (type G and D lenses), color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses), 2) Center-weighted (weight of 75% given to 8-mm circle in center of frame), 3) Spot metering (meters 3.5-mm circle centered on selected focus point)|
|Exposure Metering Range (at normal temperature [68°F/20°C], ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens)||1) 0 to 20 EV (3D-Color Matrix or Center-weighted metering), 2) 2 to 20 EV (Spot metering)|
|Exposure Control||1) Digital Vari-Program (Auto, Auto [Flash Off], 2) Scene ( portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait; night landscape; party/indoor; beach/snow; sunset; dusk/dawn; pet portrait; candlelight; blossom; autumn colors; food; silhouette; high key; low key); , 3) Programmed Auto [P], 4) Shutter-Priority Auto [S], 5) Aperture Priority Auto [A], 6) Manual [M], 7) U1 (user settings 1) ,8) U2 (user settings 2)|
|Auto Exposure Bracketing||2 to 3 exposures in increments of 0.3, 0.7, 1.0, 1.3, 1.7, or 2.0 steps to (+-) 2.0 EV|
|Shutter||Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal plane shutter; 30 to 1/8000sec in steps of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV plus bulb time(with ML-L3) and X250|
|Sync Contact||X-contact only; flash synchronization at up to 1/250 sec|
|Flash Control||1) TTL: i-TTL balanced fill-flash and standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor are available with built-in flash and SB-900, SB-800,SB-700, SB-600, or SB-400, 2) Auto aperture: Available with SB-900 or SB-800 and CPU lens, 3) Non-TTL auto: Supported flash units include SB-900, SB-800, SB-28, SB-27, and SB-22S, 4) Distance-priority manual: Available with SB-900, SB-800 and SB-700|
|Flash Sync Modes||1) Front-curtain sync, 2) Red-eye reduction, 3) Slow sync with red-eye reduction, 4) Slow sync, 5) rear-curtain sync|
|Self-Timer||Electronically controlled timer with duration of 2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1–9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 s|
|Depth of Field Preview Button||Yes|
|Remote Control||Via Wireless Remote Control ML-L3 (optional)|
|GPS||via GP-1 GPS Unit (optional)|
|Supported Languages||Total of 22 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish|
|Power Requirements||Rechargeable EN-EL15 Li-ion battery, EH-5a AC adapter (available separately; requires optional EP-5A power connector )|
|Battery Life (on a fully charged battery)||Approx 1,050 shots|
|Tripod Socket||1/4 in. (ISO1222)|
|Dimensions||Approx. 132 × 105 × 77 mm|
|Weight (without battery, memory card or body cap)||Approx. 690g|
|Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area)||Rechargeable Li-ion battery EN-EL15, Quick charger MH-25, Rubber Eyecup DK-21, Camera strap AN-DC1, Body cap BF-1B, Eyepiece cap DK-5, Accessory shoe cover BS-1, USB Cable UC-E4, Video Cable EG-D2, View NX 2 CD|
|Other Features||Expeed 2 Image Processing Engine, D-Movie (Full HD recording; external stereo microphone input; in-camera movie editing), Full-time servo AF (AF-F) movie recording, Dual card slots for SD memory cards|